• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runs

cheryl21

Warren Scout
When I got rabbit number 2 (bud) in june last year, I also bought a new hutch as the old one wouldn't have been big enough for two. I got the thistle hall hutch from PAH as I didnt really know where else to go. Cant find a pic of it at moment - its a two storey with a bed and living room upstairs, with a ramp leading down to their play area (and loo!!). I got the run that they said was recommended for these hutches but after becoming a bit more clued up on rabbits, I'm not sure if it is big enough. Again I cant find a pic on web. its square shaped.

Does anyone have any ideas on what the smallest size should be? And where I could possibly get a better one!!!

Thanks

sometimes it is easier to get a seperate run to hutch as can get more options on sizes. I have thistle hall for my two nethies, and built them a run myself so can build it to any spec you want then

Could you not get someone to make you one? just buy wire mesh/wood etc? that way you can get the size you want and design it yourself :Dxx

Back