• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of this run?

Oh i wish i had seen this before, i have just spent alot more on a 6 sided pen that doesnt look half as good as that!

That should definitely be jump proof :D

Other thing to check is bar spacing? How wide is he as smaller bunnies can sometimes ooze through.

well this is what i thought when i saw it i have seen smaller ones for double the price but i am hoping it is big enough and i am terrible sizes i want it to be large enough for lots of binkys!:D

That should definitely be jump proof :D

Other thing to check is bar spacing? How wide is he as smaller bunnies can sometimes ooze through.

i thought it would be but i thought id get opinions from the experts first:oops:

he is very wide (when i was researching buns to suit me i did not read anywhere until on here that mini lops and dwarf lops are different gizmo is a big dwarf lop!) but thanks Tamsin i will measure his width tonight maybe i could try the pringle tube measurer which i saw on here to measure a nethie!:lol:

Well if each panel is 122cm x 122cm that's 4' x 4' so eight panels would get you a 8'x4' run. If you know roughly how high you are you can probably work that out by lying on the floor ... or using a tape measure :lol:

QUOTE=Tamsin;2243208]Well if each panel is 122cm x 122cm that's 4' x 4' so eight panels would get you a 8'x4' run. If you know roughly how high you are you can probably work that out by lying on the floor ... or using a tape measure :lol:[/QUOTE]

i think i will use a tape measure he has been very noisy at night the last week so if try lying on the floor i wont wake up!:lol:

On the "more info" bit it says that the maximum enclosed space would be 16sq ft or 1.4 sq metres if that helps. Not very good on measurements, but 1.4sq meters doesn't seem all that big to me?

Sorry I'm not very helpful really!

Kerina
xxx

I have this for the summer for my buns to play in. I wouldnt say it is entirely jump proof, as polo has hopped onto a washing basket i put in there and jumped over the top. I always supervise them (i actually sit in the pen with them, its huge) though, so it wasnt a problem. You can get a cover to go over the top as well though. Although i still dont trust my buns enough to leave them unsupervised.

Back