• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG Lily did a poop!

karen1980

Mama Doe
OMG Lily did a poop.. Great yes but on my front room carpet .. Lil monster!!:shock:

She has never done that before.. Her house training is impecable well it was til last nite! :roll:

Any idea what I can do?

I looked up from my book and there she was munching her cetropes! I couldn’t stop her as they're improtant to eat.
When she'd finsihed she stretched out on the remains!! I then gathered her up and put her in her pen and cleaned up her poo's

Sometimes rabbits get startled or there attention gets suddenly drawn to something else... consequently the odd stray poo gets left.

Perhaps even she may have thought it was time again to claim that patch and leave a mark... ;)

Sometimes rabbits get startled or there attention gets suddenly drawn to something else... consequently the odd stray poo gets left.

Perhaps even she may have thought it was time again to claim that patch and leave a mark... ;)

I have my foater bunnies in that room but on a sheet to exercise sometimes and they had not long gone back so maybe thats what it was about? reclaiming territory?:roll:

Back