• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very Depressed Bunny (SIMBA)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Simba lost his friend yesterday (Lucy):cry: and after being so Happy for 22 days with her after him losing his other partners he as gone back to being depressed and sitting with his face in a corner. He keeps running around looking for her then goes into his hutch and turns his back on us.

what happened to lucy, was he able to see her body before she was removed? i think give him time and cuddles and dont rush him into a new freind but do so gently in the future maybe a cuddly toy for now as a comforter.

The only thing is with Simba is that he won't live with a normal size bun, he is frightened of them. I tried him when he lost is other partners with all my lady rescues and he just did a runner. His other partners have all been French Lops and when I got Lucy (French Lop) he just went straight over to her and snuggled up with her. I have got a large dwarf lop in that I am going to try him with but she was only spayed yesterday so I will just give her a couple of days to come round a bit befor I try them. If not I will have to be on the look out for an adult French Lop.

Poor Simba. I hope you can find a suitably sized friend for him soon. I have a depressed little Bobby here but everytime Lexie goes to see him he tries to box her through the cage bars and she returns the favour :?

Well I tried Simba with the large dwarf lop that I have in rescue and completely out of character for him, he went for her then ran off looking for Lucy. Looks like I will be adopting a french lop from somewhere (what a shame;)
If anyone knows of a french lop around 3yrs of age who wants a forever home then please let me know.

:Dme too:D I have Simba well trained don't you think:lol::lol: it means I can get another Giant:lol:

Back