• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Minstrel

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
My little man has been to the vets this morning, didn't eat his breakfast and had very small poos :(

Vet has given him metacam, metaclop and fibreplex. Got some more fibreplex to give him over the next 48 hrs. Have had to leave him and come to work tho :( altho he was tucking into some new hay i've bought them when i left :roll:

Awww. Hope Minstrel starts eating and pooing soon.

I panicked on Sunday because Bella, who normally does the biggest poos I've ever seen from a rabbit, did a few really tiny ones - the same size as little T's who's a Nethie. Luckily within ten minutes she'd done about 20 normal size ones. I am totally obsessive about poo sizes!!!

Loads of vibes to you both.

I'm sure he'll pick up. Try not to worry too much...an impossible task:) I was in your situation yesterday and know just how you're feeling.

Vibes to Ministrel. Know who you're going through. Had a scare with Gloria on Saturday/Sunday. She's now back eating and pooping like a machine!!

He's doing well this morning thank you. He keeps spitting his Fibreplex back out tho until we put it on a piece of banana and then it gets gobbled down!

Thats a relief.... it always took a lot to put Minstrel of his grub whilst he was here.

Dont think he ever forgave me for dieting him :rolleyes:

Back