• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ideas for a naughty bunny!

KirstyLeivers

Young Bun
Hi every one :wave:

My bun Zen has been a real naughty girlie since the weekend, well actually she is always naughty but shes being extra naughty and i need some ideas to stop this behaviour!

She has been spayed and is bonded with my other neutered bun Frith and they have both been living together for about 3 months now and they really are in :love: but poor frith is a little confused because he knows it's naughty to do the things shes doing and i really think he does try to stop her because when i sit and watch them he trys to distract her with their toys:lol::lol:

She keeps moving her big litter tray from the corner of the room which she has been quite happy using until the weekend, and when she moves it she tiddles and poops in the corner where the litter tray was!!:rolleyes: I have cleaned the carpet with white vinegar and haven't used any other products to mask the smell or anything but she still insist on doing it! I have thought about blocking the litter tray in corner with bricks although i can't try this till the weekend till i get some bricks! Also she is a super strong bun and i think she might hurt herself by trying to move them :shock: shes ever so stroppy and if anything is where she doesn't want it she moves it. One morning she had even taken all the coal out of the fire place!:shock:She hadn't chewed any just spread it all over the room :lol: I now have my fire place covered!

I love the cheeky traits she has but shes is seriously getting worse:rolleyes: any ideas for my litter tray problem would be appreciated!

Get some sticky back velcro and stick it to the bottom of the litter tray and to your carpet so she cant move it but you can when you need to clean it.

Back