• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets @ Home getting it right

Amy104

Warren Veteran
As much bad press as Pets @ Home gets, the one in my immediate area is normally pretty good and I am impressed at their new policy when selling livestock. Their staff seem relatively compatent and when I got Willow the other week they asked me a tonne of questions such as was i going to put her with another bunny, if so how big was the hutch, did i have a spare one till they were bonded, what did I feed them etc etc. They also checked her over for any signs of illness. I know I shouldn't buy from petshops but the nearest rescue to me insists on having the run attached to the hutch which I don't like. I prefer physically having to let mine out every day as it gives me a good excuse for a morning cuddle. :) But I'd just like to say well done that P@H have shown a bit of afterthought for a change. My OH even got a zillion questions when he bought a fish for his aquarium lol!

Back