• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floss&Bournville U/D SUCCESS!!! + ONE OF NIA

capel

Warren Veteran
I'm not sure if I've posted this one before, but I think it's lovely!
DSC03058.jpg

Last edited:
was that the sound of the remaining marble rolling out the door??? Never mind...I'll try again and preview it first!!! Ok, I have tried but the paste button seems to have the previous image glued to it:? I'll reload photobucket and try later:lol:

Floss is fully recovered so both she and Bournville are back outside in the sunshine. I cleared out the the hutch/run combo this morning and found a half eaten laurel leaf under the ramp..I wonder if that's what caused Floss's problem? I know that on Tuesday morning I noticed a laurel branch cutting against the run and cleared it away. I think it must have been blown over from next door during the high winds that previous night. I can only think that she must have somehow managed to pull a leaf through the mesh. I have very fine mesh covering the sides of the run, but it's surprising what a determined bun can accomplish!!:lol:

Back