• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the new house

becks

Alpha Buck
well we moved house mid december,and since then the buns have took over!lol

not only did we end up converting the shed for them (on the condition that the OH got teh garage as his play room)

we put in a dog crate for sleeping, food, hey, water etc; all their toys, used an old run to create a baby gate, so when we go into feed/clean out they dont automatically come out; and even through ina n old rug to carpet some of the floor!teh two of them love it as tehy can binky up and down as they wish now.

throughthekeyhole.jpg

showingoff.jpg

in addition to their new "hutch" they have a nice big garden to play in, however they seem to prefer hopping into the conservatory with us when its raining.....not that i can blame them!!!!!

here's some pics of them in their "second home".

sam on guard duty
samonguardduty.jpg

domino 0- being braver than me - and testing dads shoes
dominowantingdadsshoes.jpg

the two of them havinga good clean
samanddominonoseying.jpg

and trying to cause mischief thinking that we are not looking
tryingtocausemischief.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww... There new home is really cool... The baby gate idea is good!
I might consider that for my playhouse... that is supposed to be coming in the next 14 days!

I cant wait!

You buns are soo cute... and the home is FANTASTIC!:D:D:D:D

wow ..that shed is very clean :D:lol:

bet it doesnt stay like that ;)

seriously ...its great :D

that was taken about a day after shed clean day.....it lasts for oooh all of 24 hrs (the good thing is its so easy to pull apart and clean,and as we have electric going to the shed we can even hoover the rug, plus you dont get wet while doing it!)

even still though usually within 24 hours they have decided to rearrange the whole shed, hay is everywhere and food would be too if tehy werent such greedy mares :oops:...i swear if they could pick the dog crate up they'd move that too!

Back