• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

don't know if i can do it...

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
i was watching the rabbits in their runs tonight and they were binkying about and diggin though piles of leaves.... i know if i re-home them i will miss them so much, I can't bare to part with them :cry: i have managed to make time for them but not my guinea pigs so i'm not usre what to do

Oh right.
Well all I can say is, think about the rabbits welfare at the end iof the day. Could someone else give them even more attention then you could? Thats how I parted with Pepsi over a year ago now, I just thought...Phill could give him a much better life than I can!

Yeah,
Seems I haven't had any interest in them i might try again with them for a bit longer and see how it goes, once Magic is spayed it'll be alot easier because she can live with Asbeau (hopefully)

P.S sorry i posted this in thew rong section :oops:

if you havent had any interest in them wat makes you think you will again?not bein nasty neither.:Di had to rehome charlie cuz i couldnt give him the care he needs.its hard but wat do you think is best?x:)

it's ok.
I never realise dthe size of Asbeau's ears, it looks like he is gonna take off when he binkies :lol:

a few questions i ask my self sometimes (when im in a depressive mood :oops:)

have i got time for the rabbits?
can i afford vet bills and emergancy appointmants?
cn you provide the best care for the rabbits i.e are you able to give them daily exercise, clean them regular, good diet?

if you decide to go ahead with rehoming please homecheck ive had my own horror stories from not doing this in the past (i dont wish to go into details at this moment in time) and make sure its not going to be a decision your going to regret at a later date.

if you rehome please dont get more, please dont take that offensive hun i know a lot of people seem to rehome and then get more i myself have been guilty of this in the past :cry: not proud of myself.

good luck in what ever you choose to do :)

i am re-homing, I can't bring myself to keep them after I let Blue and Basil down, They deserve someone who can give them the love and attention they need.
i just wish someone wanted them! :(

If I were closer, I would take Asbeau for you. Unfortunately it is just too far, and I have no transport at the moment.:( I hope you can find lovely homes for them.

Beth I can understand completely how you feel. It's hard enough to finally make the decision to rehome your precious pets. The most hardest part I found was then seeing them daily, knowing I wouldn't be keeping them, waiting for the day they would go.
It is the HARDEST most upsetting thing to go through.
Be brave, think what is the best to do for your pets and yourself....remember, you will only let them go to the best home ever...so in the meantime give them the most love you can.

xxx

i am re-homing, I can't bring myself to keep them after I let Blue and Basil down, They deserve someone who can give them the love and attention they need.
i just wish someone wanted them! :(

beth i may be barking up the wrong tree here but are you rehoming them because you feel guilty for blue and basil? because they wernt vacc?
if you love them, have time for them, money to pay 4 their treatment and will ALWAYS get them vaccinated then think hard ebfore you rehome them. dont rehome them to punish yourself. accept your mistake, which had its awful price, and make life happy for your bunnies, whether that is with you or someone else. but dont do it because you feel you dont deserve them because of your other two bunnies sad passing

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back