• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

crinkly cat tunnel!

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I just saw a crinkly tunnel made for cats...does anyone have any opinions on whether this would be ok for bunnies? I could supervise her with it if chewing would be a problem but Sorrel's two favourite things are 1-tunnels and 2-things that make a crinkly noise so I would love her to be able to play in such a thing!

My cat hasn't got a crinkly cat tunnel but he has got a crinkly cat bag which I think is made from the same stuff as the tunnel, and Bella and Tarquin mostly ignore it. Bella does seem to like to sit on it though and thinking about it I bet it's because of the noise it makes! :lol: Both of them are very destructive with things you don't want them to chew and neither has ever attempted to chew on it so I would say it's OK.

:)

We had one a couple of years ago but Mol and Diz didn't seem to like it. We put it down to the noise, cos when we bought bunny tunnels they loved those.

I got these for mine and they weren't overly impressed. I had bought one for Hilda who's foster bun loved it ! :lol:

Back