• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caramel and Her New Rug

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
I got a new rug for the living room yesterday and put the existing rug from there, in the back room, which Princess C occupies. Now she has her hutch and her 2 washable mats and she never leaves them as the floor is laminate. However she has taken a real shine to the new rug now in her room and has ventured across the laminate to sit on it. She won't leave it and is making a right mess of it which hasn't pleased me. Here are some pics I have just taken of her on it. She always look grumpy but she is the least grumpy bun you will ever meet!

Caramelonnewrug001.jpg

Head Shot!

Caramelonnewrug002.jpg

"Ere; I said no pictures!"

Caramelonnewrug003.jpg

Snuggling down into her Dewlap!

Caramelonnewrug004.jpg

"I know you are there you know."

Caramelonnewrug006.jpg

Ah what is a girl to do... time to laze on thick pile!

Caramelonnewrug007.jpg

"When you gonna put that damn thing away mother?!"

Caramelonnewrug008.jpg

"Be doo be doo be doo.... what shall I have for lunch?"

Caramelonnewrug009.jpg

"Right I am starting to get annoyed now?!"

Caramelonnewrug010.jpg

She loves cleaning her little cat toy!

Caramelonnewrug011.jpg

"Ere... whats in ere then?... it keeps flashing"

Caramelonnewrug012.jpg

Just chilling with my cat!

Caramelonnewrug013.jpg

Discussing the price of carrots!

Caramelonnewrug016.jpg

"I have had enough of this now"

Caramelonnewrug017.jpg

"Ha ha yes, very funny mother... well done, :roll:".

Awwww, she's so sweet.

Is she quite a big bun? Its hard to judge in piccys. She looks quite a big girly. :D

YAY Princess!! Shes probably grumpy because you got the new rug...A princess deserves better than hand-me-downs y'know! :rolleyes: :lol: Shes beautiful! :love: X

I am laughing Becki cos that is so true...

Bunbuns... she is a large bun and also far too rotund... but dieting is so hard. She is alot thinner than she was when I first got her. :oops:

Back