• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ive reported them!

kimd6200

Banned
well,i havent but my mum has reported my nextdoor neighbour.they are sending an officer round today so goin wait in see if they come.the wife is out but the husband is in n hes always drunk in the mornings.:roll::lol:they stil havent been fed or watered so surely theyl have do something about it.my mums gave her name but i hope to god they dont tell them it was my mum.or else thered be trouble.ill keep you updated.x

Lets hope the rspca do come out today, from what I've heard though it can take a while for them to visit.
Well done for reporting them .

I have had really good experience from RSPCA last week, they kept me updated all the time as I had requested and went out when they said they would. Hope they do for you too.

Helen x

By law they can't say who it was that reported, and chances are they don't even know who reported other than a lady as its not needed to go out and have a look. I reported a guy a few years back for horse cruelty but I'd have been too scarred to as he was packleader of a local paramilitary group. Hes dead now though fortunately, he was scum!

Hope its sorted out! Keep us posted!:)

ive given the wrong house number!!!!!!:oops::oops::oops:i thought the numbers went up in my street but they go down so the other nextdoor will send them mine.:oops:they can see my bunnies anyway.thumpers got a hugh 5ft double hutch n run n barney is in a 5ft hutch with run so im ok.ill just tell them go nextdoors.doh!:oops::lol:

ive given the wrong house number!!!!!!i thought the numbers went up in my street but they go down so the other nextdoor will send them mine.

You reported yourself! :shock::lol:

Oh well you can say "Hello Mr RSPCA man just in case you were unsure this is how rabbits should be kept. Now go next door ." :D

I wouldn't hold your breathe my friend called out the Rspca 3 months a go they told her they will send someone out the same day !!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is still waiting

I hope i am wrong and they come to help out this poor little bunny before its tl late

hi they came out yesterday.called mine first but wasnt in so i rang the number she left.she was sooo snotty!!!!"so ive got to come out yet again.n wat are the real conditions of the buns?"is wat she said.anyway,saw her go nextdoor at 5pm n she didnt leave till 5.30pm.dont know wat was said but she left empty handed n they still havent been fed!!!!:evil:waiting for her call me let me know wats be said.x

Back