• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Think We are Losing Erin :-( U/D 1840hrs -SHE'S GONE :'(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Erin has lost 200g ( she was already just skin and bone) and her chronic Snuffles symptoms have returned. Her heart rate is very slow. She is not 'suffering' as such, I think her frail old body is just closing down :cry:

Erin is back on antibiotics and I have upped her concentrated feed ( which pleases her friend Dr Finlay a lot :rolleyes:)

Please spare a thought for brave Erin. I first met her in 2006 during the 'Alysia Episode' but I was not able to help Erin for almost another year.

:cry:

Janex

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear this news Jane. You have shown Erin that there is kindness in this world and gave her a fabulous home with love and friendship. We will be thinking of Erin today:(

Sorry to hear this. She has had a wonderful time living with you, always looks happy in pics. Bless.

Oh Jane......I am so, SO sorry to hear about Erin. :cry: :cry: I will be sending MASSES of vibes for the beautiful girl, and hoping and praying that she finds the strength to pull through.

I am SO glad that she has had the opportunity to experience love and kindness and a caring home with you. *hugs* xxxxx

(((((((MEGA VIBES)))))))

Oh Jane, I`m so sorry Erin is poorly:cry::cry::cry:

Sending vibes that somehow she finds the strength to pull through................................. Either way, atleast in her time with you she has come to know true love & care.

Thinking of you both.....................

Su.x

I really hope she will pick up. :-( She has always seemed so happy and content in the pictures I see of her, she obviously loves ehr life very much, I hope that gives her the drive to cling on to it.

Back