• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

very neglected bunnies need your support ..... UPDATE ....

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
To cut a long story short, i did a rescue yesterday of 8 bunnies and 2 piggies,
4 out of the 8 bunnies have been dreadfully neglected,
lilly an english lop who spends her life crawling on her tummy:shock::cry:she cannot use her back legs,
belle who is( i think a new zealand white) but was told she was a britsh giant, she has got extremely inflamed ,sore eyes and again cannot use one of her legs we suspect its broken, and is not far off emaciation:cry::cry:
bruce, a french lop with very sore eyes
and ETHAL an 8 year old lion head who is very very thin,
words fail me as to why these poor buns have not received the treatment they so much needed,
they have a long road to recovery ahead of them:cry::cry::cry:
and my vets have said this is going to be costly so any fundraising ideas greatfully appreciated,
but please spare a thought for these poor bunnies andi just hope its not to late for them:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Oh no thats bad im hopeless at fundraising(ill do a sponsored strip):lol:but lets hope these buns recover quick.

Rick

raising funds

To cut a long story short, i did a rescue :cry:
and my vets have said this is going to be costly so any fundraising ideas greatfully appreciated,
but please spare a thought for these poor bunnies andi just hope its not to late for them:cry::cry::cry:

How about everyone promise to try and sell ONE THING on e-bay (or any other way) that they then personally pledge to give the money they get to you for this specific appeal.

The item would not have too be rabbit related I guess - though it could be?

Everyone must have something that they could sell?

Do you know about how much you are looking for?

I just happen to be selling some second hand books to a second hand book man on Tuesday as I have run out of book room - and I personally pledge to send you a cheque for the money I get whatever it is (though don't go mad . . . am only expecting about £25). But now I will make an EXTRA effort and go and look for more books I could possibly add to the pile!

Pleasepleaseplease do not give up on these buns. I once had an amputee (rear leg) and she was the bestest most intelligent most happy bun in the world once she found us.

PS why does your website address not work?

have you thought about going to a local newspaper with their story and pull on the publics heartstings. with easter approaching and xmas just over the paper may be keen to promote animal welfare. maybe contact other rescues for any tales of neglect. just a thought?

good luck with the poor things

I am rumaging around my house looking for something to sell...

http://www.envirofone.com/index1.asp anyone used this?

I can get £1.99 for my very old phone, and im sure theres another one somewhere else...

or i can send you it, and you can have a car boot sale and try and get something more for it?

PM me

UD: Says it will give me a £10 for my other phone

Last edited:

I can get £1.99 for my very old phone, and im sure theres another one somewhere else...

or i can send you it, and you can have a car boot sale and try and get something more for it?

PM me

Great! I am sure I must have an old phone somewhere!

And there must be something else I can put on e-bay!

Any update on these buns?

PM me

This is a brilliant idea - I have two or three old phones I can trade in - all monies received to go to help these bunnies

This is a brilliant idea - I have two or three old phones I can trade in - all monies received to go to help these bunnies

Lets go for it!

Erm... all you have to do is make sure your phone powers up, remove the sim card, no need for battery chargers of anything like that.

Its on that www.moneysavingexpert.co.uk so i am guessing it is legit, plus ive seen it on the TV as well.

I used envirophone last year sometime, didn't have any problems and got about £40-50 for my old phone :D Not had a new phone since so I've nothing to trade!

Hannah

hmmmm sounds odd but i am selling a psp on ebay at the moment, cnt afford to donate the whole thing im sorry :( as i have to pay off a bit vet bill 4 fror my foster bun cookie, was going to use the rest on a new run but it can wait, basically i NEED £110, so if i get any extra 4 it(comes with games and accessories so shud do) so whatever extra ui get i will donate! my be only £5 my be £20! so il have 2 let u know

Back