• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few of the mutts

Jeremy

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry, not bunnies I know but here's a few of our new additions:

Jason "helping" us to put up our Christmas tree::roll:

dogs4.jpg

Evidently a whole sofa to themselves isn't quite enough::roll::lol:

dogs2.jpg

Hmmm, does he have biscuits?

dogs5.jpg

Yes yes! He does!

dogs6.jpg

Aaron doing his RSPCA advert audition:
"This dog nearly starved after only getting 4 biscuits and a bonio during training.."

dogs3.jpg

Just a nice photo I liked

dogs7.jpg

All tucked up for the night

dogs1.jpg

Last edited:
Awww, they're lovely! They are so cute cute together. Looks like they have settled in well :D

They look healthy, have they lost a few kilos? seem to remember them being a bit overweight when you first took them on or am i confusing them with others? anyway, they very settled and healthy now, an excellent job!! ;)jess

Awww they are lovely!

Where did they come from? I've always wanted a dalmation but I've heard they are extremely energetic and need lots and lots of exercise?

Thanks everyone! They've settled in really well thanks :D

Awww they are lovely!

Where did they come from? I've always wanted a dalmation but I've heard they are extremely energetic and need lots and lots of exercise?
Ours came from the dogs trust.
They are seven years old so perhaps not as bouncy as a pup, but yes, they need loads of exercise. They get two x one hour walks each day (sometimes longer), and play in the home/garden on top. At weekends they get more. Even so, everyone who meets them comments on how docile they are including all the vet's receptionists and the vet himself. The vet mentioned that it's often bad inbreeding that causes the hyperness of dallies, but I have no idea whether that's true.

buttons&thumper said:
They look healthy, have they lost a few kilos? seem to remember them being a bit overweight when you first took them on or am i confusing them with others? anyway, they very settled and healthy now, an excellent job!! jess
Yeah could be ours. They were both very overweight when they arrived at the dogs trust but by the time we got them Jason was just about normal weight again. Once with us Aaron stayed on his diet for another month or so but due to the increased exercise they got his weight came down quite quickly. :D

Back