• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beech Tree Bunnies Rescue

I kind of know of them. I contacted them before I had bunnies in my search. they seemed very nice. I don't think its anyone off here. Jill might know of them?

I Visited them about 18 months ago with Ange..after several people contacted me and suggested I went and had a look...
if you want to know about my visit pm me for my e mail address

and just for information they are quite near to me.....

however if people need to hand in rabbits or gps and we are full ..I recommend they contact Jane at Warwick or Tracy at Rugby.....

I Visited them about 18 months ago with Ange..after several people contacted me and suggested I went and had a look...
if you want to know about my visit pm me for my e mail address

and just for information they are quite near to me.....

however if people need to hand in rabbits or gps and we are full ..I recommend they contact Jane at Warwick or Tracy at Rugby.....

Oh dear! ill take your word.. if you look at the pictures of the rabbits the background looks awful :shock:

Hi , Yeah my mum saw it on ebay before christmas and contacted them and sent them some hair bows and bits to sell.This week we received a lovely card from the lady who runs beech tree bunnies rescue thanking us for the stuff.She seemed like a very nice and caring person.

Back