• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhosue... What d'ya think?

I think this is fab.

I have seen the identical thing on ebay and am thinking about buying these for my soon to be boarding facility.

I have one already which was a handmedown. I've lined it with ply wood and put in a lino floor. I made mesh frames for the windows and used the perspex supplied for the windows to make weather screens. A mesh door for the good weather and my bunnies love it! Plus it looks nicer than a big shed in the garden.

The one on ebay was cheaper but had postage on top.

Go for it, I'm going to get some more as soon as I have saved up some pennies.

:wave:this playhouse looks fab but quite pricey. we have just bought a 6' x 4' shed from focus for £99, (plus £30 delivery - 21 miles). we are going to adapt if for the buns with ramps and a permanent run. will show piccies when its done which will be when the rain stops for 5 mins!!!

It is quite pricey, but we have got a voucher for £400 for Argos, so... Mightesell spend it on a good cause!

LOL:D:D

:wave:-Lol

I think Im going to order it tommorow from Argos as it takes 14 days to arrive... Them I'll just have to put it up and make it a cute little palace!

:rolleyes:*Daydreaming*

Lol

Not wee'ing on your parade or anything, But Im not keen on it at all :? If I was going to buy a playhouse I'd definately get it from a shed/playhouse company. I dont think that one looks very robust - all a bit flimsy imo. Hope you find the right one soon, Buns will love it :D

Not wee'ing on your parade or anything, But Im not keen on it at all :? If I was going to buy a playhouse I'd definately get it from a shed/playhouse company. I dont think that one looks very robust - all a bit flimsy imo. Hope you find the right one soon, Buns will love it :D

I went to a shed company yesterday- they had nothing suitable!

The playhouse on the link would not be painted, its just wood... thats just for illistration!...:roll:

I think you will find the almost the same one but bigger online :D Type in playhouse in your search engine. They are also offering free delivery. Its £182 so lots cheaper and from a shed company too :D

Back