• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help with this Piggy problem?

It looks as if they are based in Essex - I can't look after any long term but could possibly act as a temporary base whilst transport is being arranged to other rescues - let me know if I can help with this.

Hi i live in Essex.

I can foster 4-6 if not more.

I have 2 large empty hutches .

Not had much experience with piggies but i do have rabbits

let me know.

Lynn

They're currently near Newmarket or Ely, but transport is being arranged...
I've put a link to this thread on the piggy forum.

Pretty sure that we (the charity) can take a few.

But i can't as i am terriffied of them:roll::shock::roll: (i know i can hear you all laughing)

Transport would need to be arranged though

If i can find someone to come with me i can collect from Harlow area

Last edited:
Hi all I didn't realise someone had posted this in here, I made contact with the lady who posted the ad in the paper and the lady who actually has the guineas will be ringing me back soon. Will be in touch with details of guineas etc when I know more. Thank you for all the offers of help will let you know what happens after the phone call :)
Lots of offers of spaces for these guys :D can organise things so the closest offers of fosters get sorted first then work our way out form there. I can take some + fosterers here, Cambridge has several offers of fostering and rescue places all a bit up in the air until I find out more about the situation but will let everyone know more when I do.

Last edited:
Back