• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice: Limping bun

Squishybunny

Warren Scout
Hi Guys,

I've just gone out to give the daily vet ration and found Twinkle bunny limping. She can't put any weight on the foot at all. She's just hopping round with it tucked up.

She's won't let me near her, even for tasty naughty treats that she would have my arm off for. I've just called the emergency vet.

Is there anything else I can do?

She's always been quite acrobatic, leaping off her run and dashing up and down the stairs.

Help Please

If you put down a carrier with something yummy inside will she hop in? If she's injured would be a good idea to keep her as still as possible. Then you can easily get her off to the vet.
Good luck - hope it's nothing serious x

has she had vhd jab in last few days?

Liquorice had this reaction about 24 hours after his jab, then he was fine day later.

No, she had VHD jab ages ago, but had myxi jab on wednesday.

She has settled herself in a big litter box full of starw and is stretched out snoozing, both feet kicked back. She has been grooming the bottom of her foot, but really doesn't look that distressed. She's eaten and had a drink to.

I've shut her in her run, so she can't go up and down stairs or jump off anything.

I'm booking her in to the vets first thing tomorrow, as the emergency vet recommended.

Are there any other things I can do?

Thanks for quick replys xxxx

Back