• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Amber`s been accepted..........

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
And is now a happy part of my feline family:D

Here`s some photographic evidence:

Having a wash from Tubs
DSCF0008-3.jpg

Playing with Tubs & Casper
DSCF0004-1.jpg

Sharing Brekkie with some of the others
DSCF0017-1.jpg

And finally a cute close-up of her having some cimicat
DSCF0014-4.jpg

Hope you enjoyed ( don`t worry will be posting bunny pictures later )!

Su.x

Awww cute pics Su.. how do you get your cats to accept newcomers so easily? My friend has added Eric, a moggy, in with her Orental, Hattie, and Hattie is a right little tinker, hates him with a passion and won't be in the same room as him.

Awwwww :love::love::love: Im so pleased :D I want to know how you do it too :lol: Smirnoff is tolerating Hunter and he will cuddle up to her if she is already sleeping but she doesnt really seem to want to bother with him at all :lol:

I love the piccie with all the kitties lined up for dinner! I never wanted more than one cat because of the probability of fighting that often happens, I don't know how you do it so they all get along!! Maybe if you have 2 there is direct competition but a group is fun and comfortable for them:D

Thankyou Everyone:D

I don`t know what i do that makes it work either?:?
They all have their own best friends & favourites to cuddle up/play with & it somehow seems to work. Whenever i bring a newbie in i makesure i still give the others as much attention to reassure them , whilst comforting & settling in the new one. But i can`t say i do anything special.

Perhaps it could be because they`re all primarily housecats, (though they do go out supervised ) & therefore don`t bring in strange scents etc...........

Either that or i`m just extremely lucky:?: :D

Su.x

Back