• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whats happened to bunnybasics?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
i havent been there for since before crimbo i think and it wasnt long before crimbo and i bulked up....
i go there tonite to do a nice order again..its saying its up for sale....

please can anyone shed some light on this..how come im always the last to know?

so sad i always got the haybales of 2nd cut timmy and my buns ACTUALLY loved it...and the usual extras...

im gutted..its so sad.....we all shop there loads.....:(

I can't seem to be able to shop there though :? When ever I click on a category I just get the "for sale" notice!

I understand it's for sale, but surly if you want to sell a "shop" or any other business it would be as a going concern and you keep open. Closing it now will mean people will find other places to shop and the busines will loose customers and will be worth less to sell!

Seems strange to me!

Hannah

oh noooo.. i must have missed that post :cry: My bunnies love the 2nd cut timothy hay i got from BB and ive just used the last bit.. was thinking i must do an order this week :? Strange to stop trading because its up for sale though.. like you say.. i'm gonna go look elsewhere now for the same stuff i would have normally got from BB :cry:
I do hope you find buyers real soon so the site goes back to trading again

Maybe give them a ring and see if you can order by phone? They may have ceased trading til its sold or it may just be a webpage error! Worth phoning :D

I hadn't realized it was up for sale.
I just placed a large order with the Hay Experts as their products are excellent.

You can buy the timothy hays from www.Simplesystem.co.uk or from Linda at chins2shop.

We are not trading as we have subcontracted out our unit and sold all the stock remaining to a local pet shop.

Simplesystem are the other owners of Properfood4pets so they have loads of the hay in there stores.

Back