• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barnsley to London ..transport needed

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
This is to get a little nethie ...Tiny Tim (hes not been on rr) to his forever home to meet his new girlie friend.

idealy he would have to be delivered to the house as we also need to send an indoor cage with him and his new bunny mum doesnt drive.

No huge rush for this as he is still recovering from his neuter.

postcode of destination is W3 8JF

please let me know if you can do part of this journey.

Angie

I *might* be able to help with this, but will have to check with partner (who would be the one driving).

Am possibly visiting my parents in Huddersfield next weekend (I'm in S.E London) and will be driving back down the following day (prob Fri/Sat). It's not definite yet, but I will check and get back if nothing more definite comes up in the meantime.

How big is indoor cage as we have small car?

Rose

i can prob help with the last leg. i think milly (ladys bun) will like him... she is a cutie a little nervous but freindly. (she is a medium black bunnie)

Hiya

I'm happy to help with a section if you end up doing it in parts. I live on the A1 just north of Peterborough, so I could travel up to, say, Newark to pick him up and maybe meet someone at a service station at the bottom of the A1? Just a suggestion if you get desperate

xx

Hiya

I'm happy to help with a section if you end up doing it in parts. I live on the A1 just north of Peterborough, so I could travel up to, say, Newark to pick him up and maybe meet someone at a service station at the bottom of the A1? Just a suggestion if you get desperate

xx

do we know how large the cage would be yet? dont know if would fit in the puegoet 106?

if so our next trip to my mums is two weeks time, could collect on the way back (would be sunday afternoon (10th) - nt sure on time yet as hoping to go visit a possible new bun ourselves that weekend), and then meet lib in newark?

i met tiny tim and he is such a darling he really does deserve his forever home.

searches franticly:shock::shock:...i did have those measurements on a bit of paper ....oh flip ...it seems to be lost on my extremely tidy computer daek :oops::oops::oops:

will measure again :rolleyes:

with top fitted into bottom to make it as small as poss it measures...
12inch high
40inch long
22inch wide.
:?

Last edited:
searches franticly:shock::shock:...i did have those measurements on a bit of paper ....oh flip ...it seems to be lost on my extremely tidy computer daek :oops::oops::oops:

will measure again :rolleyes:

with top fitted into bottom to make it as small as poss it measures...
12inch high
40inch long
22inch wide.
:?

will measure the car tonight...and the car door lol - i remember buying a fence panel once.....it would fit in teh car, but not trhough teh door or boot, we had to carry it fro two miles instead!!!!!:roll:

if lib and becks could do the first and second bit of the journey is their any one who could do peterbrough to london :roll::roll::roll:

if lib and becks could do the first and second bit of the journey is their any one who could do peterbrough to london :roll::roll::roll:

I was suggesting me taking him further than Peterborough - I could talk him down as far as, say, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City?

When is this happening as I could possibly do the Wewyn to London bit.:wave:

Sorry edited as I just read it's Sunday afternoon. I should be able to do that, just let me know.

Edit again, I'm an idiot, thought it was this weekend which I could do, the 10th I'm not sure about yet. :oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:
Right, so far, my understanding of proposed plan is...

Date: 10th Feb
becks takes tiny tim from barnsley to newark
libby (me) takes tiny tim from newark to somewhere down the bottom of the A1 (for example Welwyn Garden City)
_______ takes him the rest of the way

Am I right?

Last edited:
Back