• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving back outside

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
When it starts to get warmer, the girls will be moved outside into the shed. because they are seperated they cannot be free range, is it possible, because they are in a well secure shed to keep them in crates with runs attatched?

xx

by the way they won't be single forever, they are going to be bonded with boys this year, before winter etc x

Could you perhaps try and split the shed in half?
Make a fence down the middle for example? Not sure exactly how big your shed is but....:roll:

Yes I don't see why not.

I have 2 pens in one shed. One for my group and one for my pair of giants. I used those cubes you can make cages out of... I can't remember what they are called ? I am sure someone else will know... ;)

I have those, i was going to use the pen for marsha and the nic cubes for lilly cus lilly jumps so would need a lid... marsha is ok with a net lid...

i don't want to segragte the shed due to it already being segragted for them to live together, so ive taken that down, and im going to put them in... it is a temporary measure for summer as they will come in again winter x

Back