• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sasuke's new run!

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
Now I'm actually quite proud of myself:D
Ever since Sasuke's moved inside I don't think he's been thriving too much, and he doesn't get a lot of exercise since he won't leave his cage. Besides I've had to move him out of my room since he makes too much noise when he steps around on the plastic floor in his old cage...
But then I thought, Sasuke is litter trained, so in theory he should be fine walking directly on the floor. So I walked outside and got in some of the wire walls I use for the rabbit pens (I took of the roof of Aroma and Zakura's pens...since they threatened to fall down under the weight of the snow anyway, they don't seem to keen on jumping out anyway, but I'm always there to keep an eye on them) and built him an indoor pen.
Put a carpet underneath, so if he ever had an accident (or as you can see...he's already spilled some food) I could just take the carpet out and put it in the washing machine.
Here he is, overlooking his new kingdom, on the roof of a wooden house that is far too large for his old cage. I've usually used it in the outdoor pens, and in Zakura's old indoor pen.
SasukesPen.jpg

Sasuke inside, eating dinner.
Dinner-1.jpg

And having a drink.
Drinking.jpg

And of course...what goes in must come out:lol:
Litterbox.jpg

Back