• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now have a bonded for foursome

karen354

Warren Veteran
Well moved the buns back into the shed and things seems so much better :D
Furby is still showing Cookie who is boss but she's okay.. It's funny but when I go out to them she will chase him and pull his fur :?do you think she's doing that for my benefit ?

Good news Karen :wave:

do you think she's doing that for my benefit ?

Not really as she thinks "rabbit." She will associate you with food though and is more than likely putting him in his place so she can get first look in at what you have :lol:. My gang have this kind of frenzy at food time -the bossy ones push the submissive ones out the way - its completely natural! :D

It depends how close she is to you. Lexie has bitten two other rabbits who were on my lap and nipped the dog. She will even chase the dog away from me :rolleyes:

She has to be put away when I have Maverick on the sofa because she is insanely jealous.

Well done karen,just bonded a 5 and am ready to put them in the playhouse when the weathers picked up enough to scrub it out:lol:

Well you all seem to be doing really well bonding lately! ;)Send some of those feel-good-bonding-vibes my way peeps when I try a 7! :shock: Scared ! :shock::lol:

When are you doing it Leanne?? Are you just going to put him in, or have him in a cordoned of part of the shed intially?

When are you doing it Leanne?? Are you just going to put him in, or have him in a cordoned of part of the shed intially?

I am going to have him in a pen and them loose in the yard on neutral territory and see what the reaction is from the group. If it all kicks off I am not going any further. I expect there to see some chasing or nipping but if it looks like the group is turning on each other I will forget it.

Then I will move him into the shed to be housed alongside them. Again, see how that goes and then maybe try a car ride?

If the weather improves I might do it next week as I am off again for a few days/ :shock:

God I am going to miss not having him inside :cry:

Back