• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need help making this toy

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Sorrel's new favourite game is trying to pull the buttons off my cardi - she would do it for hours if I let her but I like my cardi and I don't want her eating buttons! Can anyone think of a rabbit-safe toy I could make to imitate this game? thankyou :)

um how about putting a toilet roll and putting holes which you poke food through and she can pull the food out? mayb bits of carrot etc? not quite the same but an idea?or a box.

Tamsin posted a cool one not long ago, she had made like a cereal box attached to the wall spinner thing :D Not sure how you would do a pulling toy though x

I dont know if this will help, but my bunnies love to chew peoples shoes and boots, so I bought them a cheap pair of boots and let them go wild on them.:shock:

Maybe get a Cardi and secure the buttons real tight... but only lt them at it when you are around to supervise...

Its an idea LOl:roll:

I wouldnt let your bun actually chew anything that isnt safe for them. I wouldnt let them chew at any kind of clothing incase they start eating it :D There are plenty of chew things you can give them which are safe if eaten so its best to stick with those x

Back