• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

excited for Poppy

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I just took her to barnsley and left her to be bonded with a lovely boy, Guinness...I can't wait to see if it works out - wish us luck!

ohhhh good luck... lots of fall in love vibes heading thier way..... hope you dont miss her too much, is hell for us as they get all loved up xxxx

Poppy has settled in well . She is a darling . when Tracey went in at tea time she followed here around ...then got in the hay sack . :shock:

Guiness has been showing off at his side of the fence . I think he fancies her;) hope hes going to be a gentleman when they get to meet tomorrow:shock::?

update time ....

well...

A peaceful day on there own sides of the divide .
Poppy happily hopping about , noseying at everything :D

Guiness showing off :roll:

some sniffing and saying hello through the mesh .:D

THEN
they had a meeting ...
Poppy was fine . Alittle darling just eager to look around Guinesses side of the fence...Guiness ....well....*cough* ...lets just say he wasnt realy very gentlemanly :rolleyes:
Poppy didnt seem to mind too much though and just kept hopping away .

Guiness got a little TOO amorous after a while and was trying to keep her still by holding onto her back with his ..teeth ...(dont worry ...Tracey stopped him ;))

so they were split up again foe a while .

Feeding time came along ...and Tracey heard a clatter ....
when she went to check Poppy had jumped the fence :shock::shock::shock:
Little monky was calmly nicking Guinesses left over veggies while he decided it was time for a quickie :shock::oops:

*phew*
eventful first day:shock:

does look promising though...just need Guiness to stop acting like a sex starved bunny ...and i think we ll be ok :D

had another half hour together ..... Guiness a bit calmer at first ...hes been grooming Poppy a bit but got a bit restless and giddy cos she wouldnt groom him back :lol:

split them back up for now to let him calm down...they are kissing through the mesh.:love:

hahahaha I told you she was a good jumper! :lol: :lol:

at least they havent outright attacked each other....*wriggles with excitement*

no siogns of fighting ....Poppy is very laid back ..ignoring Guiness most of the time .

except earlier when she decided to get revenge and had a go at humping his head :oops::lol:

Back