• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good news mixed with bad....U/D Peppers in Surgery

Maizy

Mama Doe
Good ( or rather happy news) is that we have a new bun!:D

One of the girls at work is moving house next week and couldn't take the bun with her. She asked me if I would have him and after a quick 'test of the waters' with o/h, said yes. Well, he's arrived this morning and he's a real sweetie, small and dinky. He's a dwarf lop with grey 'blotches' and a real 'tufty' head. :lol:. He's settling in at the mo, so once he's recovered from his car journey and he's a bit more calm, I'll post up some pics in another thread.

The bad news........... I found a lump on Peppermint this morning and it's looking like he may have developed a tooth abscess.:(. Vet app't 9.30 Monday )

Last edited:
Thank you. I'm very worried about Peppers and it's taken some of the edge off the happiness of having the new bun.
Peppers looked as though one side of his face had dropped a little lower than the other last night, but as it was dark I wasn't sure. I checked him this morning and felt a lump.:( Given his dental history, I would be really surprised if it wasn't tooth connected. He's eating and is bright in himself, but eating on one side. I rang the vets and he's started on anti-biotics just as a precaution until he's examined on Monday.

Oh, poor Peppermint! :cry: Give him HUGE nose rubs for me, and I am sending him LOADS of vibes for the vets on Monday.xxxxx

And YAY about the new bunny!!!!!:D :D

Back