• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!!!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
I need name suggestions for Joey's new girlfriend :D the rescue called her Dora but i want a new name for a new life in a loving home :)

I need name suggestions for Joey's new girlfriend :D the rescue called her Dora but i want a new name for a new life in a loving home :)

Don't know what your other rabbits are called so sorry if I've doubled up but 'Phoebe' seems appropriate for Joey's new best lady friend! It means bright or shining light.

Last edited:
ahhhhh had a rubbish weekend, willow went for joey and he's been lame, is ok now but ive had to take her back, she was weeing everywhere too and just sitting in it. So gave them a good donation and a big bag of hay and took her back :(

On a brighter note went to get a new hamster from a rescue as my cage has been empty for a while and there was a white lop there, only 8 weeks old was from a surprise litter! Shes got blue eyes and is pure white, very pretty and we've called her saffron :)

ahhhhh had a rubbish weekend, willow went for joey and he's been lame, is ok now but ive had to take her back, she was weeing everywhere too and just sitting in it. So gave them a good donation and a big bag of hay and took her back :(

Oh dear. Hope Saffron settles in well and that Willow finds a suitable new home very soon.

Back