• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Group of four help

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I am hopefully going to university next year, it wasnt a choice when i got the buns, i didnt even consider uni, but now i acually believe i can do it, and have applied. but then there is the problems with the buns....

my mum has said she dusnt mind looking after them while im gone, and ill be back every 4 weeks anyway, and then there will be big xmas holidays, summer holidays and study breaks so i will see them loads, she has agreed to carry on the bunny boarding business cus the ammount i talk about it she knows as much as me now!! but then when its really busy i would be back anyway cus its busiest at 'holiday time'.

BUT what i want to do is have mine in a group so its easier 4 my mum, bcus with the boarding its not v busy until it gets to holidays so its not loads of work, but i just feel that if i had a group of four, instead of 2 pairs it would be easier 4 my mum.

problem is, while i have confidence in doing pairs i dont think i could do a group of four..... id be too scared.
i have 2 male/female pairs in pair one: Domino(Buck) is 'top bun', and in the other it is Jelly (Doe) who is top, so i dont think there would be a clash cus of 2 bucks....sorry 4 the long post but what do u guys think????

I'm no bonding expert but, as you may have seen, am currently bonding a foursome- 1 boy and 3 girls. Other people will tell you that they have groups containing more than one buck and some would even say that boys are easier to bond than girls! If you decide to give it a go is there a rescue or someone else from here who is nearby that could give you a hand? Made things SO much easier last night having Chloe, Lucy and Julia here - just diffused the situation and made it far less stressful. I'd give it some consideration because, as you say, it may make things easier for your mum. The flip side is that it can make it more difficult to spot if one is unwell.

Good luck, whatever you decide x

my mum keeps saying 'oh dont worry about it, i dont mind' but i just feel a bit rude like going off to uni and leaving her to 'deal with them' in a way....i just want to make it as easy 4 her as possible, i would be okay to like 'continue' the bonding but id be so scared 2 put them together initially...

also becasuse i wont be here they wont get ass much fuss, my mum will feed them keep them clean happy and healthy but she isnt going to sit in the run with them all afternoon lol, so do you think they wo uld be happier ina group socially wise? or does it not make much difference as opposed to a pair

Back