• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ever had a bun like me?

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
okay of course i will adore my beautiful little pebbles forever, no matter what she is, but everyone that comes over is lways like 'oh she loosk so unusual' i jus want to know if you see any traits in here that remind her of a bun youve seen sumwhere ...or remind of you of a particular breed?

pebblesflower.jpg
the calendar shot

GardenPhotoshoot077.jpg
being pretty

DSCF0925.jpg

'i love my husbun'

DSCF0867.jpg

GardenPhotoshoot061.jpg
for some reason she looks like a deer??

recently
Picture035-2.jpg

and i know you see see themw ell but i had 2 add it cus its just too cute!!!!
DSCF0861.jpg

their first snuggle...would you believe this was after ten minutes together????:shock:

:love::love::love: They are both really gorgeous. I had a crossbred bun a few years ago with markings similar to Pebbles - no idea what he was crossed with though.
Taz

i think what makes me wonder is because she is so 'delicate' as Isabel said! she has the daintiest face!

Her head shape looks somewhat 'Rexxy' to me.......her markings.....especially on her nose and the line on her back.....look slightly English Spot to me. But whatever breeds she is made up of, there is one thing for certain - she is 100% BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

She's extremely pretty. :love:

My Ruby's a Belgian Hare cross, adn is also very 'delicate' (and deer-like!)
Could this be it?

PC300043.jpg

DSCN1207.jpg

i dont know i mean she is so dainty there must be sumthing there, part of me sumtimes think she looks a tinty tiny bit rexy cus she sumtimes reminds me of LionheadLovers Milly, but i dont know, i just feel she is SO beautiful, i wish i knew what she was!

Back