• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i did it!!!!happy and sad

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
sucessfully bonded a third pair!:D:D:D:D:D
did my own pairs, and now my foster bun Cookie with his new wife Treacle!!

been together since tuesday, didnt fight ata ll, he just mounted her ALOT. but then since thats died down theyve been great together. when i watch the thru the door theyr cuddled up groomign each other, but as soon asi walk in cookie starts to hump her agen, lol but im assuming this will die down?

they r so cute together....but this means my beautiful little cookie bun is leaving me tomorrow to start his new life, i AM happy bcus hes changed SO much since he got here, he is by far the snuggliest bunny ive ever had, even more than Mr P Butter!

but i will miss my cookie bun! Typing this with tears in my eyes even tho i shud be happy! i think what makes me sad is...we actually developed a real bond, he willl run over to see me, hop on my lap, groom me, and im goin to miss him!

but yay for them beign bonded!

im guessing cookie is mewly neutered? ive found that bucks homones die down fully after about 3/4 weeks after op when Misty had been neutered for 2 weeks he still had the urge to try and mate with Crystal (he even tried to mate with my hand :shock::oops:) when i was bonding them 1st time probably why Crystal turned on him lol

glad the bonding went well hun :D im sure he'll have a great life in his new home with treacle who i might add is beautiful :love:

well hes been done...2 weeks...so i think he is doing partly due to being hormonal, but its only when im around!lol!
but yeh im guessing it will die down but treacle dusnt seem to object and they snuggle etc so they r deffo happy. she seems so happy to have a friend again:D

Well done! I'm bonding a foursome at the moment and it's fascinating to watch! Glad to hear your buns are happy with their new friend :D

im really glad for cookie it worked out and hes all loved up now

*huuuuugggggsssss* for you, id be gutted to be saying goodbye too xxxxx

Back