• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Cradley bunnies - pics added

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Yesterday Abi and I picked up the rest of the Cradley bunnies - Big Thank you to Abi for coming along and particularly for dealing with the children side of things!! :rolleyes: - As Abi has been up most of the night bonding her buns she has put the time to good use and come up with a load of names for me for them :lol:

They are in fairly good shape. Mummy lion head is a bit of a biter but a lovely bun, Mummy uppy bun is a gorgeous sleek black rabbit but with a very round tummy :shock: I am useless at working out if a bun is pregnant but I wouldn't be surprised and this is heartbreaking cos we have three of her 16 week old buns, four 11 (ish) week old buns, what we suspect to be a 6/7 week old (I was told all that litter died) and so if she is pregnant again that could be four litters in 4/5 months!!! :evil:

Daddy is a lop so all the babys are a bit floppy about the ears and :love: The 16week old baby buns are two boys and a girl, they are beautiful buns but the agouti is - well ..... I don't have an agouti bun!! :rolleyes: I'm joking but he is gorgeous!! :D

There are two black 11 week old (1male, 1female) and two brown and white (1male, 1female) and the youngest is an agouti male, skinny as a rake but with life and bounce in him! :p They were all in 2ft hutches and when they had the run of Abi's garage they were all over the place!! :lol:

I'll get some photos when I get out of work tonight - they are little stunners!

Last edited:
cor how many is that in total then? :shock: well done both of you - I'm gald they're all safe now :D
fingers crossed uppy eared mummy isn't pregnant again :?

Well done for getting them out, can't wait to see pictures, hope mummy bunny is just a little podgey and not pregnant.:oops:
Will you be rehoming them?

Sue x

OMG:shock: that poor mummy bun, I hope she's not pregnant again.

Well done for rescuing these poor rabbits. Looking forward to seeing lots of photos

They really are LOVELY :love: :love: Would happily have kept the mummy and babies!! The hutches they were in were just TINY and the family didn't seem to have a clue that it was so wrong :( At least they're safe now :D Hope you like the names when C puts the pics up!! :lol:

aaww another succesful rescue on your behalf =D Ofcourse it would have been better if they were well looked after in the first place :evil: gawd some people are so mean :cry:

Well done Chloe for taking in these buns, you have done a brilliant job with this lot and good luck finding them homes

They are the most adorable bunches of fluff!!!! I think I managed to squidge each one of the babies... but not sure as the two black ones look the same !! :lol::lol::lol:

OK - here goes .........

Fluffy Mummy Merry
CIMG9168.jpg

Black Mummy Penny
CIMG9182.jpg

Penny's three older kids:
Blake, Bridget and Dale
CIMG9218.jpg

Pennys middle four:
Primrose and Brier
CIMG9170.jpg

Brad
CIMG9175.jpg

Hayden
CIMG9174.jpg

CIMG9176.jpg

& Baby boy Quinton
CIMG9181.jpg

Well done on a great rescue!! :thumb: They are scrummy bunnies!!! Love the names too! Any latest updates.. or new pics???:D

Back