• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Started pooing everywhere???

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
cadbury and minstrel have been so good up until recently. they have a big box full of litter and hay in the bedroom that they used very well with only the occasional stray poo here and there. they also have a hay rack attached to the roof of their run (under the hutch) and in the past couple of days i've noticed that they've been pulling all the hay out of the rack and just leaving it in a pile on the floor and have now started to poo next to it in the corner of the run. i know its not really a big problem, but it just seems a bit odd thast it has suddenly started when they were being so well behaved. i guess it just makes my life a bit easier :roll::D. did consider whether just put fresh hay in the litter box for the time being to encourage them to just use that area for toileting? but any ideas welcome?

Back