• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More bonding photos - Ant, Hoops, Sienna and Trix - page 5

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Well, the day has finally arrived and the bonding has begun!! Chloaster, Julia123 and ecudc came over for moral support (thanx girls :)) and we've thrown Ant, Hoops, Sienna and Trix into the bathroom together! [As I type this I am sitting in the bath!!]

Going better than I'd anticipated (had visions of blood and fights :cry:). Ant has quickly asserted himself as "top bun" and seems fascinated watching all of the girls!! The main thing to be sorted seems to be the hierarchy between Sienna and Hoops - both fast, feisty girls! Lots of chasing!! Trix is just beffudled by the whole process - bless!!

Will keep you all posted - hopefully with some nice photos! x

Most recent update - Hoops gave Trix a little lick :D

Last edited:
Sending tons and tons of bonding vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope things continue to go well!:D

Well, the day has finally arrived and the bonding has begun!! Chloaster, Julia123 and ecudc came over for moral support (thanx girls :)) and we've thrown Ant, Hoops, Sienna and Trix into the bathroom together! [As I type this I am sitting in the bath!!]

Going better than I'd anticipated (had visions of blood and fights :cry:). Ant has quickly asserted himself as "top bun" and seems fascinated watching all of the girls!! The main thing to be sorted seems to be the hierarchy between Sienna and Hoops - both fast, feisty girls! Lots of chasing!! Trix is just beffudled by the whole process - bless!!

Will keep you all posted - hopefully with some nice photos! x

Most recent update - Hoops gave Trix a little lick :D

You are welcome.... you ordered Dominos Pizza so obviously we would be there :lol::lol::lol: glad its still going ok :D:D x

1.25am Sat 19th Jan

Update: Have sat here in the bath for a good couple of hours now - it really is quite comfy!! Nothing to report really - currently 3 buns munching madly on hay and little Trix watching!

OMG - after all their chasing ... Hoops has just this second groomed Sienna :D So excited!! And again ... and then Hoops rolled over on her side next to her :D Sadly Sienna took it the wrong way and jumped away! Wow - what progress!!

Don't really want to go to bed, cos it's SO FASCINATING watching them ... but I guess I should sleep.... outside bathroom door of course ...

More tomorrow x

Last edited:
Update 12.15pm Sat 19th

Have spent the 'night' on the landing in my sleeping bag :lol: One or two chases from the sounds of things, but nothing that I felt the need to jump out of bed and intervene with! On the whole things are decidedly quiet :D They've had some SS (which was gobbled down) and seem happy enough - even little Trix tucked in and she's been reluctant to change to SS!! Will go and sit in the bath soon and watch more closely what's happening but Hoops groomed Sienna again when I opened the door to say hi and they all came over! Really pleased with how it's going :D

More updates later :D x

:wave:

ahh the magic of seeing another bunny eat the food....it alway seems to work if they turn their noses up in the first place.

You'll be please to know there is no lasting scar from the bunny deciding to make a bid for freedom and jump on my head incident :lol::lol:

Update 8pm Jan 19th

All is calm and going well :D Have spent time in there on and off today and can honestly say that they are getting on REALLY well :) Seems Sienna and Hoops have most definitely become pals and Ant is very happy to sit in the corner and watch them all!! (Typical man!). Trix is still a little bit on the outskirts, but they have no problem with her. It's just that she's young and has opted to keep herself to herself, I think. Have now blocked up her favourite corner so she's having to interact and things are improving :D

Here are some photos!!

Enjoying SS together (L to R) Sienna, Trix, Hoops, Ant:
Bonding8.jpg

Having fun (Trix hiding in 'her' spot that is no longer available!)
Bonding1.jpg

Chilling out:
Bonding3.jpg

And something tells me these two like each other!
Bonding6.jpg

Bonding5.jpg

Last edited:
Back