• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mad bunnyisms...

Julia123

Warren Veteran
What mad things do your buns do?

Nush has a new project/hobby..... Fighting with the toilet brush :shock::shock: every now and again i hear a clattering in the bathroom and she's beating the living daylights out of it and pushing it around the floor.... :shock::shock:

.... i think she has 'issues'........:shock::shock:

My Penelope (white Rex) has a towel that she insists on laying on. She drags it around everywhere, and then when she gets to where she is going, she drops it and lays on it! :roll: :lol: She got VERY annoyed a few months ago because Archie chewed a hole in it! :( :lol:

My Penelope (white Rex) has a towel that she insists on laying on. She drags it around everywhere, and then when she gets to where she is going, she drops it and lays on it! :roll: :lol: She got VERY annoyed a few months ago because Archie chewed a hole in it! :( :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: That's really sweet.

Faline has a wooden disk toy that she takes her agression out. If I walk past she usually meercats at me to get attention, if I ignore her a few times she'll start viciously biting the disk. I'm sure she's trying to say, that's you next.

Bilbo always runs off with veg to somewhere where there is no other bun and wont eat till he's far away. Meantime the others scoff the lot.

Smokey has a thing for brushes too, she grabs the one from the dustpan and drags it off into the distance :lol:.

Inky's is that he has to stretch himself out every morning when he comes out of the playhouse. He's always done it, it's like he is saying 'I was so cooped up in there, how cruel of you!', even though they have tonnes of space.

Nala has issues with the mat around the toilet in our en-suite. she drags it out, beats it, chews it and generally abuses it.

Also with the divan sheet we have on the bottom of our bed. Only one corner but she feels the need to give it a good nudge and nip whenever she goes by.

Ruffen attacks the broom (sometimes he looks like he's hunting, almost like a cat :roll:), and Milla will open the livingroom door by digging on it so they both can be with us :lol:

sooty like to smooth things out with his front paws, litter, cusions, the sofa. The duvet casued him a bit of a problem because it kept bouncing back.

What mad things do your buns do?

Nush has a new project/hobby..... Fighting with the toilet brush :shock::shock: every now and again i hear a clattering in the bathroom and she's beating the living daylights out of it and pushing it around the floor.... :shock::shock:

.... i think she has 'issues'........:shock::shock:

Ah yes, I recognise that one! Bobbin has issues with the dust pan and brush...

He'll sit on the dust pan with all his weight and at the same time grab it in his mouth and try to throw it! He'll head butt it, kick and nudge it :roll: :lol:

Now comes the brush, poor poor innocent thing, I bet it never expected such a retched life when I brought it home that day from Asda! :shock: He fights with it, rustles it's bristles, throws it, but just for good measure gives it a lick when he's done! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is it with cleaning implements :?:lol:

I bought a broom for each shed, and BB my frenchie does the most enormous binky whenever I take their broom off the hook to sweep the floor:lol:

My Bunnies like to climb up their igloo, then wait untill it tips and they fall off...:shock::shock: Its so funny yo watch... they get back on it and do it again- it doesnt hurt them though Lol

LaRue is obsessed with my socks and takes them out of the laundry and runs around with them in her mouth. Se handpicks only mine out of the basket but not ever BF's:)

LaRue is obsessed with my socks and takes them out of the laundry and runs around with them in her mouth. Se handpicks only mine out of the basket but not ever BF's:)

That reminds me of when one of our dogs was a puppy and we had some friends to stay.
The dog ran upstairs and came down with a pair of my knickers in her mouth:oops::oops::oops:

A LOT of my buns like the brush that goes with the dustpan, and will grab it right out of my hand and throw it around! :roll: :lol:

chelsea carefully rips out pictures from newspapers and puts them on the floor my mum has now taken to sticking them on the wall or her she has flowers and birds mainly!! lol we think she likes them anyway...actually the robin bird pic got lost the other day so if anone has a spare newspaper pic of a robin bird could chelsea have it ? lol

Scarlett runs and jumps into the bin in the living room everytime she is in here :lol: Its just a paper bin so no yukky rubbish in there :D

Pipin has a teddy that he humps, which isnt that strange seeing as hes hasnt been done, but he only humps it when its face down. he will push it around utill its in the right position:lol:
and ok not a rabbit, but my hamster polar chews his bars for attention. he shuts up when i go a talk to him and some times i have to put the radio on to keep him happy.

Back