• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pearl - Almost 2 weeks....

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
and shes well and truely settled in, the first time we let her out she hid in the crate, well now shes the boss... a few little videos ive done tonight...... pearls new life :)

sorry they are dark, rubbish light in this cave :evil:

loves her hay :) - looking after Alvin causes an appetite

putting up with a randy bloke

housework/looking after her man

its the weekend time for fun whoop whooop

awww LOVE her!!!!

hehe!:D:D:D:D:D

meee tooo...... poor little thing is having to put up with my rubbish attempts of picking her up and still comes and sniffs my legs as i sit at the pc.... shes so beautiful and amazingly confident after all her life changes.... one day shell love me back :D

Awwwww, fantastic!:D :D What a GORGEOUS couple they make! And I am sure that Pearl loves you ALREADY............but just isn't quite sure how to go about showing you yet!!!:D

Awwwww, fantastic!:D :D What a GORGEOUS couple they make! And I am sure that Pearl loves you ALREADY............but just isn't quite sure how to go about showing you yet!!!:D

shes still very very nervous of me.... much keener on ste at the moment :(
and it seems alvins trying to show me he luvs her more too because he humps the second i walk into the room, im not para honest....lol

They make a gorgeous couple and I'm sure she'll get more confident quickly and pretty soon she'll be showing you she love you loads!! :D

Back