• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Event at My Tesco Branch

NickieM

Warren Veteran
When I was in Tesco today, they had a big special display showing animal/pet products. Some of the things were good, some just unnecessary - tinned hedgehog food (although I suppose better than putting out milk to which they are intolerant), anyway, they had a big sign with a rabbit on it and which said Small Animals and I homed in on the bunny.

All they had for buns was bowls and a cage pack which is disgusting. It is pretty small and was labelled for guinea pigs and small rabbits. Luckily, a manager happened to be passing, so I said that it was far too small for even a small rabbit and that it was a dangerous to label it for that purpose. It would encourage people to buy it for their tiny baby rabbit without them changing it when it grew. She said she would note it to their HQ (maybe she did, maybe she didn't), but I am going to write and voice my views.

If this is a nationwide event, it might be worthwhile for everyone who spots this in their local Tesco to go up to the management and make a complaint.

We just been there and I mentioned that v loudly in front of members of staff lol it's soooooooooooooo small. I did get Buster a couple really nice heavy plastic bowls though for 1.50 each :shock::D

My local Tesco is the same. Massive new Pet Section!! Chocked when i saw the small cage!

m
xx

Back