• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What pets do you have? (possible pic overload)

My princess Smirnoff

DSC00800.jpg

DSC05756.jpg

And my ratties!

Zeke, Harry, Aubery and Finn

DSC04099.jpg

Zeke and Harry with their brother Billy before he died :cry:

DSC02666.jpg

My new boy Reuben

DSC07236.jpg

DSC07259.jpg

And Finn with Flip

DSC05152.jpg

Flip and Wyatt

DSC05171.jpg

And Finn again just because I think he is so cute :oops:

DSC03366.jpg

And I forgot :lol: Our kitten Hunter, he is really my mums though

DSC06143.jpg

Last edited:
Sophie and Pringle

DSC02230.jpg

Benjamin

DSC02093.jpg

Kizzy
100_0067.jpg

Patch

DSC02089.jpg

Sandy
DSC02046.jpg

Kelly
DSC01106.jpg

DSC01167.jpg

Millie

DSCF0756.jpg

Piper
DSC00958.jpg

Smog
DSCF0676.jpg

Think i have got them all hope so :lol:have got four fish, have a great picture on comp of them :lol:,but will find it soon xx

i only just moved out of home and these were family pets so technically mine :p

Kaiya, Mabel & Brodie
CIMG0092.jpg

Pheobe
CopyofDSCF0864.jpg

Mille, Sid & Rollie
trio.jpg

A big sulking pile of rats believe it or not there are six there!!
Blossom, Buttercup, Bubbles, Bambi, Buttons & Biscuit (RIP ratties)
DSCF0524.jpg

Sybil
sybs.jpg

OMG how cute is foster bun!!

great pics everyone, all mine are in my sig apart from snap the snake (who's pics are uploading VEEERY slowly onto photobucket) and trevor:

DSC_1692.jpg

and here are some extras of charlie and jack just because... :love:

Jack
DSC_0973.jpg

DSC_0966.jpg

DSC_0314-1.jpg

DSC_1229.jpg

jackupright.jpg

DSC_0583.jpg

jacksun.jpg

Charlie
charliemouth.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

charliejack-1.jpg

DSC_7363.jpg

charlie.jpg

charliegrass.jpg

...and one of charlie getting beeaten up by an old housemate's rat:
085a0dc2.jpg

sorry i know there's a thousand photos there but i love them!!!!!

i was gonna call him Gene (part gene simmonds and partly cos i was doing a genetics degree and it fitted rather nicely.. but charlie suited him: he was white, very scatty like he'd been sniffing 'charlie' and he did smell so good i couldnt stop sniffing him!!!)

missy is adorable too!!! aww i love bunnies and want to adopt them ALL!!! muahahahahaha :lol:

Missy is a nightmare.....if theres any mischief going on then shes normally at the centre of it.

I'm the same with buns, pretty much any animal really. I almost got my first guinnea pig today. Poor little thing was in the rehome section of p@h. His name was Rufus and was a little darling despite the name.

awww go back and get him!!!!!!

bit of an odd thing to say int his thread but is anyone watching CSI on living?? they jsut found some woman's HEAD mounted on a plaque (like animal heads!) YUCK

awww go back and get him!!!!!!

bit of an odd thing to say int his thread but is anyone watching CSI on living?? they jsut found some woman's HEAD mounted on a plaque (like animal heads!) YUCK

If I can persuade the O/h I'd go back and get the little fella, havent had any experience with piggies before though.

aww theyre lovely, talk to you all the tiem. as long as they get their vitamin c they're great fun! maybe get him soem company though or keep him in a room with other animals at least...

mine are a lot less nervous now they're int eh same room as the buns with occasional visit from rats...

I used to have one dog, one hammy and three rabbits...but now mom's moved away with the dog and the hamster died so I only have the rabbits left:cry: (Getting me a winter white dwarf hamster soon though, just got to find one, preferably OUTSIDE the pet shop:lol:)

First out there's Zakura the Killer Rabbit. 3 year old neutered dwarf rabbit mix (dwarf lop and nethie in case you wonder) doe
Food.jpg

Sasuke the Legendary Black Beast. 2 Year old rex buck.
Sasukeunderbenken.jpg

He acts like he's like 20 years old or something:roll: Lazy bun...

Vestkystens Romance told by Aroma. 10 month old rex doe.
Hay.jpg

Sasuke's complete opposite when it comes to activity level:lol:

And my photo model who went to the Rainbow Bridge this Monday:cry:
Sabaku no Temari. Longhaired Syrian. Died 14 months old. (PTS because of several tumors)
Stnosen.jpg

And I want one of this...if it hadn't been for my principle not to support sale of animals in pet stores:censored: But still...:shock:
Reflection_of_a_Dwarf_Hamster_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

HOW AM I GOING TO RESIST THIS FACE?! :shock:
Not to mention his friendly nature...might just be because the tiny tank he's in at the moment (got "thrown out" of the large cage by his brothers) so he saw my hand as an escape route:lol:
Climb_to_Freedom_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Back