• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help me please do you think this is blood?

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Lionel.jpg

IS it blood or just off colour wee? I am concerned as this is the front of the tray and they don't normally wee there and its all over the carpet as well and they have never weed on the carpet.
I have checked them over and there are no obviously signs of blood, will thoroughly check when O/H comes home as Lolly has just scratched me really badly and I couldn't hold her to check her underneath.

What do you all think?

i personally would say it is wee wee. mine sometimes have that over their tray too when their bum is bigger than they think

It looks more like wee I think :? I dont think my buns wee is that orangey but they always pee on their megazorb so I dont really see the colour :lol: Can you check for any wounds? x

No carrot since Monday and I haven't given them anything different, just got a bit worried there as its never been that colour before and they don't usually wee on the carpet!

Yes, I would say wee, too! My buns sometimes have wee this colour if they have different veg, or if I source my hay from a different place.

I got in an absolute panic once with my bunny Gracie when she did a wee like this. I scooped it up and rushed the poor bun to the vet and insisted they tested it. I was absolutely convinced it was blood. It wasn't - the vet confirmed it was wee, and that it came in all sorts of colours depending what the bunny had been eating.

Must be the time of year.

Ours got their myxi boosters today, and milo has just done that colour wee on one of our cushions.

"that'll teach you to take me to the nasty vet" :lol:

Back