• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barnsley to Norfolk ..transport needed......

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
for 3 bunnies travelling together . :wave:

this is to get Marmalade , Miffy and Marmite to their new home .

New mummy could meet at Ely train station or similar if that would help.

p;ease help ...it would mean the 3 boys would be all going to the same home

Angie

My new baby boys

I can meet up within anyone within an hour or so of Norwich - i.e Norwich, Ely, Peterborough etc - but must be at a train station as car off road at the mo - PLease can anyone help get these gorgeous trio closer to me - it really would mean so much to me & them (so they can start their new life in their forever home)

Kindest regards,

Amanda :wave:

I can meet up within anyone within an hour or so of Norwich - i.e Norwich, Ely, Peterborough etc - but must be at a train station as car off road at the mo - PLease can anyone help get these gorgeous trio closer to me - it really would mean so much to me & them (so they can start their new life in their forever home)

Kindest regards,

Amanda :wave:

I am in king's lynn I could be an overnight place if needed:wave:

Hi Becks :wave:

Not sure when you may be able to get to Lincoln from Sheffield, but if it is fairly soon, i am more than happy to meet you at Lincoln train station, if that is ok with you ?? It is a six hour round trip for me so if at all possible, would prefer to do it before it gets too dark as will be travelling alone.

Thank you so much for the very kind offer :D

Amanda (new mummy to these gorgeous lads)

Hi Becks :wave:

Not sure when you may be able to get to Lincoln from Sheffield, but if it is fairly soon, i am more than happy to meet you at Lincoln train station, if that is ok with you ?? It is a six hour round trip for me so if at all possible, would prefer to do it before it gets too dark as will be travelling alone.

Thank you so much for the very kind offer :D

Amanda (new mummy to these gorgeous lads)

hiya,

just replied to angies pm: had internet probs this weekend grrrr!-she has my mobile number now incase it give sup again and i'm needed!

i'm able to do most weekends, so could meet you say 2ish on a sat or sun at lincon, would see you back then for 5 or 6, before it's getting too dark?

That would be gr8 !!:D:D:D Which weekend would be best for you??

Did you get the message about Cloud please from Mulletthead??

Thank you ever so much -i know these buns would be so appreciative as well (bar marmite - bless him, looks so petrified in the photos :lol:)

amanda :wave:

hiya,

just replied to angies pm: had internet probs this weekend grrrr!-she has my mobile number now incase it give sup again and i'm needed!

i'm able to do most weekends, so could meet you say 2ish on a sat or sun at lincon, would see you back then for 5 or 6, before it's getting too dark?

Is it ok for cloud to jump in the car aswell with these 3 to go to the same place:D

just spotted this.....transport itself isnta problem, but i only have two carriers (i can put two of teh bonded trio in one-and put the third in teh other looking ina t them....i have a giant lop who fots in comfortably, so two should be fine) but would need something to put cloud in..... we may have a cardboard box big enough (As just moved) will check see what has/hasnt gone to teh tip and get back to you, but providing got something fro cloud to travel in tehre's no problems.

That would be gr8 !!:D:D:D Which weekend would be best for you??

Did you get the message about Cloud please from Mulletthead??

Thank you ever so much -i know these buns would be so appreciative as well (bar marmite - bless him, looks so petrified in the photos :lol:)

amanda :wave:

just read re cloud now, long a can find something for travelling in should be no probs....

we're fine this weekend (long as its ok at barnsley end for a 12.30 collection?) busy teh following )wkend 2nd...furniture being delivered, but fine again teh one after that (9th).

Thank you Becks - awaiting confirmation from Angie as to possibility of collection this Saturday at specified time (trains more frequent than on Sundays :roll:)

Will be in touch as soon as i know outcome :)

Many thanx once again

Amanda:wave:

Thank you Becks - awaiting confirmation from Angie as to possibility of collection this Saturday at specified time (trains more frequent than on Sundays :roll:)

Will be in touch as soon as i know outcome :)

Many thanx once again

Amanda:wave:

oaklay doaklay.

i'm at my mums friday in manchester, so saturday fits in well (can do anytime 12.30 onwards collecting from angies, but will then need 1hr 15 to get back to lincoln to meet yourself :))

sat 12.30 is fine .

ill pm you Traceys phone number becks in case you need it as thats where you will be picking up from :) oh and address in case youve forgotton ;)

sat 12.30 is fine .

ill pm you Traceys phone number becks in case you need it as thats where you will be picking up from :) oh and address in case youve forgotton ;)

i remember roughly where it is....so hopefully shouldnt get too lost this time :)

i'm sure if i brought domino he'd be able to sniff his old foster mum out easy enough :lol: he tells me he has many happy memories of both antie angie and auntie tracey!

Hi again Becks:wave:

Checked out train times for Saturday & will be at Lincoln at 13.58pm or 14.08pm if the first train is delayed :roll:

I will pm you my mobile tel no, but you will recognise me as i will be carrying 2rabbit carriers :lol: (one xtra lge & normal size one)

Thanks again,

Amanda (Marmite, Marmalade, Miffy & Cloud)

Back