• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

becky, silly rabbit!!!

lol i made some designs 4 sally for he rnew cards range and i was showing my mum the site, n i went 'oh there beckys bunny' n she went' whos that'
' a girl of RU i speak to' and she went 'im not being funny sarah jane but when you start knowing peoples bunnies i think its tiem you came off that site'

hahahahaha but im sur eyou guys ould recognise like domino if he was on a site wouldnt you? lol....

lol i made some designs 4 sally for he rnew cards range and i was showing my mum the site, n i went 'oh there beckys bunny' n she went' whos that'
' a girl of RU i speak to' and she went 'im not being funny sarah jane but when you start knowing peoples bunnies i think its tiem you came off that site'

hahahahaha but im sur eyou guys ould recognise like domino if he was on a site wouldnt you? lol....

:lol::lol::lol: Yep I would definetly recognise yours :lol: Ive recognised bunnies in magazines and been like oh my gosh thats whoevers bunny :lol: And im always telling my family to think of bunnies when people ask for vibes :D

Back