• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

zooplus run question

It has a door on one end and two lids in the top, one at each end. The middle part has no opening. I find it quite difficult to catch them. I have two of these runs and put them together as one big run, so I have two short side panels left over. I use one of them to keep them at one end of the run when it is time to go back into the hutch.

I have one of these runs - the large one. It has one large door at one end and two doors either side. It also has a large top opening door.

I have mine attached to the hutch via a large wooden tunnel (hutch is high) and via a catflap.

As others have said I also have this, it has 2 large lifting lids on each end and a door at one end! If you get it I would suggest securing the door at the end with a dog clip of similar as Barley managed to escape and when I checked the door the handles was still in the closed position! I had no problem catching them as Barley would normally run upto the door when I opened it, and Dolly used to sit at one end so I would just open that end!

It has a door on one end and two lids in the top, one at each end. The middle part has no opening. I find it quite difficult to catch them. I have two of these runs and put them together as one big run, so I have two short side panels left over. I use one of them to keep them at one end of the run when it is time to go back into the hutch.

Do you mind me asking how you have put two together as I'm looking to do this for next summer (our garden is a bit of a bog at the moment!) as I've two runs but only the need for one.

Hannah

I just put them together at the smaller sides, so that you get a 14 foot long run. I don't use the end panels and hold the two runs together with cable ties and secure it with the metal sticks that come with it. Here's a photo from last year. At the moment I am not using the run as the lawn is quite muddy, like yours.

newrun1.jpg

Back