• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i win! mwahahahaha

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
for days ive being trying to stop Wispa from chewing the bottom of our chair and she just looks at me daring me to move the chair away if i shout no or bang on the floor.

WELL! i said to Darren that we should buy some chew detterant and i had heard that some rabbits actually liked the taste so he told me to use a fresh lime,

i found a fresh lemon and rubbed it all over the bottom of the chair, she sniffed it and boy did she run......

Gah! I wish I could use that for our bookcase cupboard thingy. It's an aged looking pine so I think the lemon would damage the wax. :-( Well done you though!

Haha, I tried to do the same thing with garlic on sophies run .... Sophie licked all the garlic off... and boy was she a stinky bunny :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm so lucky that none of mine seem to bother about chewing wood. Someone had a bit of a go at their wooden box in the run when it was new, but seemed to give up after a couple of cursory nibbles. Our lounge has loads of wood but when they were in last winter they didn't seem that bothered. Luck of the draw!

Mine have never bothered chewing furniture in the house either :D They have all had a bit of a chew on their hutches though :lol:

Well done on stopping her though, I bet she wont try that again :D x

Back