• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boys (lots of pics!!)

DDD

Mama Doe
Desmond deciding whether or not to eat the cucumber!!
P1180026.jpg

Douglas pretending to be looking at something else - when really he is keeping his beady eye on me!!
P1180025.jpg

The both of them just looking cute!
P1180029.jpg

Douglas (i told you mummy i was a nethie - my ears say something otherwise!!)
P1180030.jpg

P1180032.jpg

Desmond being a scaredy cat!! (he has had syphyllis which is why his nose is all pinky)
P1180034.jpg

"oi this is my hutch - keep away!!"
P1180035.jpg

"MMMMM yummy"
P1180036.jpg

"I said keep away from my hutch!!!"
P1180039.jpg

Soz lots of pics but they were being good and sat still today!

any ideas on what they may be crossed with? Douglas is chincilla coloured and doesnt look anything like a nethie!!! Desmond has nethie features but not completely nethie

They both look identical to me :lol: Very sweet bunnies. No idea what they could be crossed with I'm afraid.

I don't know what these boys are crossed with.....they definately have a VERY strong Nethie influence!

My Binky and Berite are Nethie crosses, too. They were identical in size for quite a long while.....but suddenly Binky had a big growth spurt! Now that they are grown up, Binky is a lot bigger than Bertie!

Back