• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone near london E4 area - Ebay Hutch

I saw that last night - a really good deal, even if it does need some work! :D
I'm far too far away plus I'd never get it in my car! :lol:

Hi Hayley

What's this about Kizzy changing sex? Did she go in for a spay and get a plums job instead! Does that means you'll need another girl now!!

Hi Hayley

What's this about Kizzy changing sex? Did she go in for a spay and get a plums job instead! Does that means you'll need another girl now!!

Hahahahaha we put her in to get spayed today and the vet put her under GA, and then realised she is already NEUTERED and is MALE!:shock::lol:

That is just brilliant. Did you get them to check her/his teeth while under GA. Saves a bit of hassle later. Poor Kizzy, that's what you get for having long hair. I keep telling my 15 year old son that. :lol::lol::lol:

That is just brilliant. Did you get them to check her/his teeth while under GA. Saves a bit of hassle later. Poor Kizzy, that's what you get for having long hair. I keep telling my 15 year old son that. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:She got her teeth checked a couple of weeks ago when she got her VHD! i mean HE! ah so hard i keep thinking of HIM as my fluffy little girly :lol:!!

He's a lucky bunny having someone who cares as much. Glad to hear that Sophie is OK too. You've had a right week this week. :D

He's a lucky bunny having someone who cares as much. Glad to hear that Sophie is OK too. You've had a right week this week. :D

I know! ah, Sophie is fine now, back to herself which i am SO glad about, now i have 3 boys :lol:. Spoke to Kareen earlier, going to try patch and benjamin together and see if they go, as they are brothers so i have my fingers crossed! then will be a female for kizzy :lol:

That is a good idea. I never thought of two boys together, but of course if they are brothers. And Kareen would help out with any bonding problems. Are you still going to take Button? I noticed that Bigwig has been reserved. I hope he gets a fab home as he really deserves it. What a foul thing to do to any living creature. How hard is it to go to the SSPCA and say that you want your pet rehomed if you dont want to care anymore. Better than just dumping it!

That is a good idea. I never thought of two boys together, but of course if they are brothers. And Kareen would help out with any bonding problems. Are you still going to take Button? I noticed that Bigwig has been reserved. I hope he gets a fab home as he really deserves it. What a foul thing to do to any living creature. How hard is it to go to the SSPCA and say that you want your pet rehomed if you dont want to care anymore. Better than just dumping it!

I havent reserved button its someone else :cry:... i know i am so glad bigwig is reserved poor rabbit, whoever done that to him deserves the same to them:cry:! people are so cruel!!

Back