• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney peeing on my bed!

JoLB

Warren Scout
Barney had his Myxi jab this morning and the vet also did his nails.

He seemed ok when we got home. Anyway, just cleaning up and noticed he has peed on my bed! Thank god OH not home - he'd wouldn't be happy!!

Why has he done this?

My buns have done this a few times but they are fully litter trained, i also have lots of holes in my duvet:rolleyes: its usually when they are having a naughty day though! Maybe it's because he was glad to be home after his trip to the vets?

Has he been neutered? My rabbits used to pee on the bed and sofa as a way of territorially marking the area's of the house that smelt most of me.

He's been neutered and is usually very good with using his litter tray (apart from when we took him to my mums at xmas - he peed on bed then too, but put it down to a change in environment).

he's probably just annoyed at you or is feeling a bit uncertain after his trip to the vets.

Back