• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Agouti Beauty!

Doncat5

Mama Doe
Heres the gorgeous Valerie. I adore Agouti buns, they are definately my fave and I never tire of looking at them. :D

She a pretty girl, though not sure if she can be paired up with my Bob (waiting to see what the vet says on Monday) but either way, I have a feeling I'm going to end up with a larger collection of bunnies, than I first anticipated.:lol:

Feel free to add your agoutis buns for me to oggle at!

Whiskers!

Valerie17-01-08016.jpg

Valerie17-01-08007.jpg

[

Last edited:
PICT0308.jpg

This is my Fudge :D :wave: I love hm so much he's my sweetest bun out of them all..

Valerie is so beautiful :D

That's funny I was just about to start an agouti appreciation thread. :lol:

This is my favourite picture of Bilbo. Please excuse the non-agouti's in the background. Although I think rocky's ears are agouti.

Bilbomeercat.jpg

unfortunately i have lost my usb cable or there would be pictures of my lola on here...she's an agouti conti:D she didnt want to be left out because her mummy keeps losing things

Here is my Bridge bunny Tommy.....my gorgeous British Giant who I lost due to complications following surgery in March 2007.:cry:

I love you always, my beautiful boy. xxxxx

Tommy
Tommy22Jan074.jpg

Beautiful bunnies, Valerie is just stunning :love:

My beautiful Tufty bun who I lost last week :cry: Love you and miss you forever sweetie xxx

007-1.jpg

003-10.jpg

Back