• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My three cuties

karen354

Warren Veteran
PICT0575.jpg

Fudge,Furby and Cookie :love::love:

What a fabulous photo Karen. Time to leave them in the shed and let them get on with it.:D
EDITED:oops::oops: just noticed Thomas isn't there!! Was he taking the photo??:lol:

Last edited:
What a fabulous photo Karen. Time to leave them in the shed and let them get on with it.:D
EDITED:oops::oops: just noticed Thomas isn't there!!

No he was the other end eating hay :lol: :lol:.
I've opened up the shed now Furby's on the top shelf and Cookie's in the little tray.. I hope they are going to be okay :( I'm worried about him.

Try not to. He'll be fine. They obviously get on Ok most of the time and if she was going to be really nasty to him she'd have done that already. If you keep bringiing them back in they'll never get themselves sorted out, and it'll be 3 steps forward and 2 steps back. She is bound to want to establish that she's still the boss no matter where you put them. Remind me of this conversation when I try bonding Nia!!!:lol:

Try not to. He'll be fine. They obviously get on Ok most of the time and if she was going to be really nasty to him she'd have done that already. If you keep bringiing them back in they'll never get themselves sorted out, and it'll be 3 steps forward and 2 steps back. She is bound to want to establish that she's still the boss no matter where you put them. Remind me of this conversation when I try bonding Nia!!!:lol:

Yes that's true Hilda I won't bring them back in again.. I'm so glad to get my bathroom back theres hay everywhere.

Back